Tea is one of the most reviving refreshments on the planet. Albeit the caffeine content in some tea is lower than some espresso, it actually is the most favored drink in both created as well as emerging countries. Some tea is made utilizing the tea leaves of Camellia Sinensis - the logical name of the tea plant. All known varieties of tea are gotten from the leaves and buds of this plant. Despite the fact that there is practically no proof that before the British colonizers set up their provinces in various regions of the planet, tea was a family drink. One can hypothesize that the beverage or if nothing else the tea leaves were being used in various areas of the planet as it is local to nations like India, (South India, Assam, and West Bengal), Sri Lanka, China, and Japan. Other verifiable realities likewise call attention to the way that the most common way of developing tea plants, choosing the leaves/buds, handling the leaves, and afterward preparing some tea has its starting points in China. Eventually, it is protected to express that tea, is without a doubt a fascinating refreshment particularly when one thinks about its set of experiences and its worldwide impression. The world has a great deal of organizations that production and sell tea leaves or tea packs. So on the off chance that you are a tea sweetheart, you may be pondering which is the best tea creating organization starting around 2023 whose tea leaves and related items are famous in the globe. To satisfy your hunger for data, here is a once-over about a portion of the top-selling tea brands on the planet for the year 2023.
Table of content
5.1. TeaCurry Tea
5.2 Lipton tea
5.3 Twinings tea
5.4 Yogi Tea
5.5 Bigelow Tea
1. What is the worlds best selling tea brand?
Lipton, one of the world's best-selling tea brands, is consumed in over 110 countries, while iconic brands like Brooke Bond, Bushells and PG tips refresh millions of tea-drinkers every day.
2. Who sells the most tea?
China accounts for an impressive 40% of global tea revenue in 2019, totaling US$86,377m. Each day, over 159 million Americans drink tea. The US consumed over 3.8 billion gallons of tea in 2018.
3. Which is the largest tea producer company in world?
McLeod Russel India Ltd., the largest producer of tea in the world, has agreed for the first time in the company's independent history to sell one of its tea estates as it undertakes a reorganization of its asset portfolio.
4. What is the oldest tea brand?
Twinings was founded by Thomas Twining, of Painswick, Gloucestershire, England, who opened Britain's first known tea room, at No. 216 Strand, London, in 1706; it still operates today. The firm's logo, created in 1787, is the world's oldest in continuous use.
5. List of Most Selling Tea Brands in the World
A strong, fresh and healthy cup of tea” served after a tiring day is Love. A regular cup of tea can do wonders for your health as it helps in strengthening focus and concentration. Drinking a cup of tea acts as a stress buster, gives you a feeling of relaxation, lowers the risk of heart diseases, fights cold, helps in building immunity, and much more. After water, it is the most widely consumed beverage worldwide. A delightful cup of tea is not going to dissatisfy you anywise. Here is the list of the top 10 best tea brands in the world. The list includes the best luxury tea brands including the best organic tea brands
5.1 TeaCurry Tea
Teacurry is a premium United States tea company, with a global footprint. It was previously known as The Packaging Center. It was established in 1994. Its parent company is Grey Mantra Solutions and its . It is one of those companies that have started nothing short of a tea revolution in United States. The company began by popularizing the traditional variants of tea leaves available in United States. They did that not only within the nation but also chose to familiarize the world with the tea variants United States has to offer. They offer premium quality products at reasonable rates.
- How do they do that? - Well, that is easy – they removed middlemen like traders and distributors from the proverbial equation. They procure the raw materials from renowned tea estates. After this, their dedicated tea-masters taste each and every flush then they work tirelessly to come up with tea blends that are not only unique but offer health benefits that are scientifically proven.
- Establishment Year and History - 1994
- Mother Company - Grey Mantra Solutions
- HQ Address - 7 Peter Cooper Road, 5G, New York NY 10010, United States (based on google map as on 1 January 2023)
- Popular Variants - Black Tea, Flavored Tea, Green Tea, Kahwa Tea, Matcha Tea, Tea Latte, Masala Chai, Immunity Booster Chai, Tandoori chai, Rose Chai, Noon Chai, Himalayan Green Tea, Rose Green Tea, Hibiscus Green Tea, Vanilla Tea, Chocolate Chai, Paan Chai Tea, Cardamom Chai Tea, Adrak Tulsi Chai.
- Specialty - The company procures the highest quality leaves from renowned tea estates in Assam and West Bengal. The brand has dedicated tea masters that cook up impressive blends using scientific knowledge and proof-based theories.
- Price Range - USD $12.49 – $24.99 as per the information shared in the official website
- Reviews (Teacurry) - 4.9/5.0, 23526 reviews based on Teacurry as of 1 January 2023.
- Contact/ Email : email@example.com
- Website - Homepage of Teacurry
- Social Handles
- Photo Link/ Video Link - TeaCurry Facebook Photo Gallery
5.2 Lipton tea
Lipton is a British tea brand. It is owned by Unilever. The company was founded by Sir Thomas Lipton. Apart from selling green tea and Darjeeling tea, the brand also sells ready-to-drink beverages and a plethora of blended tea bags. Globally, Lipton tea bags are sold through the renowned British-Dutch multinational consumer goods company Unilever In India, Lipton sells iced tea as well as green tea leaves and Darjeeling tea leaves. It is owned by Hindustan Unilever Limited. The Darjeeling tea bags sold by Lipton in India are sourced by the company from certified tea estates thus ensuring that you will be able to enjoy the best cup of tea, every time. (Lipton, HUL) The green tea bags sold by Lipton are popular all over the globe due to its fresh, non-bitter, and light taste.
- Establishment Year and History - 1890; 132 years ago
- Mother Company - Unilever and PepsiCo
- Address - Since it is owned by Unilever, the brand doesn’t have a headquarter of its own per se but one can contact Unilever in case of an issue. The HQ address for Unilever is Unilever House, 100 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DY, United Kingdom
- Popular Variants - Lipton green tea, Lipton Terrific Turmeric, Miracle Moringa Herbal Supplement with Green Tea, Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea, Soothe Your Tummy Herbal Supplement, Berry Hibiscus, Detox Herbal Supplement with Green Tea, Bedtime Bliss Herbal Supplement, Lipton Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea, Lemon Ginseng Green Tea, Lemon Ginger, Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea, Decaf Black Tea, Matcha Green Tea, Organic Black Tea, Black Tea, Black Diet Iced Tea Lemon, Iced Black Gallon Size Tea Bags
- Specialty - Lipton has been in the tea manufacturing and selling business for a while and the quality of its products is often a topic of discussion among tea lovers globally. The best part about Lipton is its wide range of reasonably priced products that allow the company to cater to the preferences of one and all, with ease.
- Price Range - USD 6 – 177 as per the listing on Amazon
- Reviews (Amazon or Mouthshut) - 3.95/5.0 (based 41 customer review on Mouthshut as on 1 January 2023)
- Contact/ Email - 1-800-657-3001, 1-888-547-8668/N.A
- Website - Homepage of Liption Tea
- Social Handles
- Photo Link/ Video Link - Lipton Tea YouTube video gallery
5.3 Twinings tea
Twinings was founded by Thomas Twining, a resident of Painswick, Gloucestershire, England, way back in the year 1706. He opened up his store at No. 216 Strand, London, in 1706. The shop is still operational today. The logo of the brand has remained unchanged since its registration in 1706 and became one of the oldest logo designs in the world.
- Establishment Year and History - 1706; 316 years ago
- Owners - Associated British Foods
- HQ Address - Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY(based on google map as on 1 January 2023)
- Popular Variants - Twinings green tea, Pure Green Tea, Green Tea & Lemon, Green Tea Lemon And Honey, Green Tea & Mint, Green Tea Jasmine, Green Tea Pomegranate,
- Specialty - Twinings tea is made from hand-picked buds and leaves that when brewed produce a bright-colored liquor with a refreshing taste.
- Price Range - USD 33 – 75 for tea leaves and USD 8 – 44 for tea bags according to a listing in Amazon
- Reviews - 4.8/5.0 (based on 65,043 customer reviews Amazon as on 1 January 2023)
- Contact/ Email - 01264 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website - Homepage of Twining Tea
- Social Handles
- Photo Link/ Video Link - Twinings Tea UK Facebook Photo Gallery
5.4 Yogi Tea
Yogi Tea is the brainchild of Harbhajan Singh Khalsa who founded the company in 1984. It was based in LA, US but later on, in the year 1992, it moved its HQ to Eugene, OR, USA. The brand has a strong foothold both in North America and Europe. It has its manufacturing facility located in Springfield, Oregon, and corporate offices located in Portland, Oregon. Its registered name is East West Tea Company LLC. It Europe, the company has its manufacturing facility located in Imola, Italy which has been operational since 2001 and operates using a local business bearing the name TeaPak. It also has a branch in Germany and is known as YOGI TEA GmbH. (Source - Wikipedia)
- Establishment Year and History - 1984
- Mother Company - Harbhajan Singh Khalsa
- HQ Address - 121 SW Morrison Street Suite 925 Portland, OR 97204 USA(based on google map as on 18 Feb 2018)
- Popular Variants - Yogi green tea, Yogi Classic tea, Yogi Echinacea tea, Yogi Sun Salutation Tea, Yogi Finest Selection Tea, Yogi Tea Choco, Yogi Tea Ginger, Yogi Tea Ginger Lemon Tea, Yogi Tea Himalaya, Yogi Tea Detox with Lemon, Yogi Tea Ginger with Vanilla, Yogi Tea Turmeric Chai, Yogi Tea licorice, Yogi Tea Bedtime Rooibos Vanilla, and more!
- Specialty - The company makes its products using high-quality ingredients that allow them to create products that not only taste good but also offer a plethora of health benefits.
- Price Range - USD – 6 – 66 based on Amazon US product listing
- Reviews - 4.6/5.0 (based on 1149 customer on Amazon US as on 1 January 2023)
- Contact/ Email : +49 (0)40 – 42 30 11-19/N.A
- Website - Home page of yogi Tea
- Social Handles
- Photo Link/ Video Link - Yogi Tea Facebook Photo Gallery
5.5 Bigelow Tea
Bigelow Tea Company (previously known as R.C. Bigelow), Inc. is an American tea company that is headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut. The company is the brainchild of Ruth Campbell Bigelow and it was established in 1945. The company has more than 50 varieties of tea in its product range. It has plants located in –
- Idaho and
- Louisville, Kentucky.
- Establishment Year and History - 1945; 777 years ago
- Mother Company - Bigelow
- HQ Address - 201 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield, CT 06825, United States(based on google map as of 1 January 2023)
- Popular Variants - Bigelow green tea, Bigelow Seasonal Tea, Bigelow Black Tea, Bigelow Iced Tea, Bigelow Herbal Tea, Bigelow Probiotics Tea, Bigelow Constant Comment Tea, Bigelow Red Rooibos Tea, Bigelow Oolong Tea, Bigelow Matcha Tea, Bigelow Earl Grey Loose Tea, and more!
- Specialty - It is a family-owned company. This is the reason why the brand puts in a lot of effort when it comes to maintaining global standards in its wide range of products. The brand understands the importance of flavor retention hence their products are overwrapped and comes packed in a fresh foil packet.
- Price Range - USD – 14 – 27 for tea bags as per the official listing on Amazon
- Reviews (Amazon or Mouthshut) - 4.8 stars( based on 31,931 reviews by Amazon as of 1 January 2023)
- Contact/ Email - 1-888-244-3569/N.A.
- Website - Homepage of Bigelow Tea
- Social Handles
- Photo Link/ Video Link - Bigelow Tea Facebook Photo Gallery